- Important Dates
- ConferenceMay 27-29, 2022
- Submission Mar. 20, 2022
- Notification20-40 days after the submission
- Publication15-20 days after the final edition
Welcome to 2022 6th International Conference on Psychology and Behavioural Sciences (PSYBEHAV2022). Regarding to the registration fee, the following information is for your reference.
In principle, there should be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference. All participants should register online first in order to participate in the conference. Register Here
|Ticket categories||What's included||Within 7 days after the notification||Within 7-15 days after the notification||More than 15 days after the notification|
|Ticket A||Participation+Publication fee of one paper+Conference documents+Tourism||460 USD||500 USD||540 USD|
|Ticket B||Participation+Publication fee of one paper +Conference documents+Tourism
|520 USD||560 USD||600 USD|
|Ticket categories||What's included||Registration fee
(paid before May 7, 2022)
(paid on-site or after May 7, 2022)
|Ticket C||Participation+Conference documents+Tourism||260 USD||300 USD|
|Ticket D||Participation+Conference documents+Tourism
|300 USD||340 USD|
- What’s included in the registration fee:
- Participation: Participation in all sessions in the conference, including the keynote session and panel session;
- Publication fee of one paper: Publication fee of one paper in the journals (Ticket A/B);
- Lunch and banquet: The lunch and banquet during the conference (Ticket B/D). Participants who chosen Ticket A/C will be charged 80 USD on-site if you would like to have lunch and banquet in the hotel;
- Conference documents: Name tag, conference guide, two hard copies contain your published paper (free for Chinese authors, additional postage will be charged for authors from other countries), etc.
- Tourism: Tourism: One-day tour after the conference (participants who have paid the registration fee can enjoy the tourism for free).
- Please note:
- 40 USD will be reduced if one author (the same corresponding author) submits the second paper;
- Group buying 6 or more than 6 tickets can enjoy 10% discount of the registration fee;
- Group buying 10 or more than 10 tickets can enjoy 20% discount of the registration fee.